Viruxal Oral & Nasal Spray
Viruxal Oral & Nasal Spray creates a temporary protective barrier when used in the mouth and nose which prevents illness-causing airborne bacteria and viruses from adhering to mucosal tissue surfaces. The Omega3 Viruxal provides a unique formulation targeted to address sore throats, runny nose, and sneezing caused by viruses nd The product:
- Contains oils that are bactericides/virucides through their positive charge.
- Is administered by spraying into the oral/nasal cavity, where it creates a physical barrier for temporary protection of the oral/nasal tissue.
- Creates a temporary physical barrier meant to prevent microbes in airborne droplets from reaching mucosal tissue surfaces.
- Rinses oral/nasal tissue surfaces, reducing microbial adhesion.
To be used when exposed to symptoms of infection such as:
- sore throat
- runny nose
May also be used as a preventive device when in close proximity to others experiencing these symptoms.
SUGGESTED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING
KerecisTM Oral and Nasal Spray with Omega3 Viruxal
Begin use as soon as possible from onset of symptoms such as: sore throat, runny nose, or sneezing. The product may also be used as a preventative device, when in close proximity to others experiencing these symptoms.
For Oral administration/up to 3 times per day
- Shake well before use.
- Open your mouth, hold your breath and aim the nozzle towards throat. Close eyes to avoid any product getting into the eyes.
- Press down on the pump 2 times.
For Nasal administration/up to 3 times per day
- Shake well before use.
- Sit up with head tilted slightly forward, close one nostril and gently aim the nozzle into the other nostril. Close eyes to avoid any product getting into the eyes.
- Hold your breath and press down on the pump once.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
Stop use of the product immediately upon experiencing symptoms of dizziness or drowsiness.
- Do not apply more than 12 doses per day.
- When sprayed in the mouth, do not inhale. This product is not meant for the lungs.
- Do not inhale. Inhalation of the product may cause drowsiness or dizziness, via exposure to butane.
- Avoid eating or drinking any food or liquids for 30 minutes after administration.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with
clean water and contact doctor if discomfort continues.
- The device should not be used on children.
- Should not be used in pregnant or lactating mothers
- Discontinue after 30 days of repeated use.
- Consult a physician in cases of high fever or if symptoms are more severe than usual.
- Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients of the device.
- This device contains Neem oil, and St John’s Wort oil (Hypericum perforatum) an individual that is allergic to these oils should not use this product.
Not Healthcare Advice
This Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on this Site, including information that may be provided on this Site directly or by linking to third-party websites, are provided for informational purposes only. Information on this Site should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Products are not available in all countries and may be known by different names than used on this web-page. Products, product names, indications and claims vary between countries. Always make sure to check with your local health care professional and read the actual printed package information prior to use. Information on this website might not be current and might not be an accurate reflection of current product labeling.
A surgeon must always rely on his or her own professional clinical judgment when deciding whether to use a particular product when treating a particular patient. Kerecis does not dispense medical advice and recommends that surgeons be trained in the use of any particular product before using it in surgery.
The information presented is intended to demonstrate the Kerecis product offerings. A surgeon must always refer to the package insert, product label and/or instructions for use before using any Kerecis product. Products may not be available in all markets because product availability is subject to the regulatory and/or medical practices in individual markets. Please contact your Kerecis representative if you have questions about the availability of Kerecis products in your area.