Dermatological Products with Viruxal® System
MariCell ™ PSORIA
About the Product:
MariCell ™ PSORIA is is a topical cream indicated for the treatment of the outermost layers of very dry and thick skin, including psoriasis prone skin. The formulation contains patented Viruxal® System.
What PSORIA Does:
- Handles scaly skin and symptoms of psoriasis
- Reduces itching
- Expedites release of skin flakes
- Hydrates the outermost layers of the skin
- Thick itchy skin
- Dried skin
- Psoriasis (with the above symptoms)
- Patented Viruxal® System supplement the intercellular filling material of the outermost layer of the skin, relieving tension and skin redness
- Dermatological grade glycolic acid exfoliates dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin
- Carbamide hydrates the outermost layers of the skin
Medical Skin Technology:
The outermost layer of the skin consists of 15 to 20 cell layers of dead cells that have dried out and died. This is the corneal layer of the skin. Between the dried cells is the intercellular substance, which is rich in fatty acids that keep the structure
intact and watertight.
In the case of extreme skin dryness, the corneal layer of the skin loses the fatty acids, dries out, and no longer protects the living cells below. This causes skin tightness, inflammation, itching, and the formation of skin flakes. Several conditions, such as psoriasis, can lead to severe skin dryness. In extreme cases the excessive skin build-up becomes very dry and covered with flaky skin or scales causing skin itching and irritation.
Maricell™ Psoria has been specially formulated to hydrate the dead skin, reduce itching and expedite the removal of skin flakes and scales. Maricell™ Psoria rehydrates the outermost layer of the skin and softens to provide smoother texture and appearance.