Dermatological Products with Viruxal® System
About the Product:
MariCell ™ SMOOTH is a topical cream indicated for the treatment of the outermost
layer of the skin. The formulation contains patented Viruxal® System.
What SMOOTH Does:
- Treats and prevents skin bumps, including ingrown hair bumps
- Softens skin bumps for easy removal
- Exfoliates dead skin cells to reduce the risk of ingrown hairs
- Softens the outermost layer of the skin to reduce the risk
of ingrown hairs
- Hydrates the outermost layers of the skin
- Skin bumps
- Chicken skin (keratosis pilaris)
- Ingrown hairs and razor bumps (pseudofolliculitis barbae)
- Patented Viruxal® System supplements the intracellular filling material of the outermost layer of the skin, relieving tension making it easier for hairs to grow from the hair follicle to the surface of the skin
- Dermatology grade glycolic acid softens skin bumps so they can be easily rubbed off and also reduces the risk of ingrown hairs
- Carbamide hydrates the outermost layers of the skin
Medical Skin Technology:
The outermost layer of the skin consists of 15 to 20 cell layers of dead cells that have dried out and died. This is the corneal layer of the skin. Between the dried cells is the intercellular substance, which is rich in fatty acids that keep
the structure intact and watertight.
Various complications can cause the formation of skin bumps. Complications include hair follicles becoming blocked by skin-fat plugs and skin contracting after
shaving (pseudofolliculitis barbae). Some skin is too dense, blocking the growth of tiny body hairs from hair follicles causing a condition called chicken skin (keratosis pilaris). The results are rough patches of small, acne-like bumps, usually on the arms, thighs and buttocks. The bumps are usually white, sometimes red, and generally don‘t hurt or itch.
Maricell™ Smooth softens the outermost layer of the skin making it easier for the tiny body hairs to grow and also softens the skin bumps so that they can easily be rubbed off.