More About Kerecis Skin Substitutes
PRESS RELEASES & NEWS UPDATES
Most recent news items
Kerecis is pleased to announce that we have two upcoming Webinars scheduled for next week...
Kerecis Omega3 Vet Fish Skin helped heal Stalla a 1-year-old Rottweiler who barely...
Kerecis COVID-19 Update Modified services during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak THE...
Search Our News
Most Recent Press Releases
Most Recent News Updates
Archive of Press Releases
- November 7 | Kerecis Expands Scientific Advisory Board
- August 30 | How Fish Skin Is Transforming Healthcare
- November 12 | Kerecis Fish-skin Treatment Receives Medicare “Q” Code
- May 23 | Kerecis to Present at NASDAQ OMX
- February 21 | Fish-Skin Medical Company Completes Funding Round
- January 24 | Does Fish Skin Reduce Scarring from Plastic Surgery?
- November 7 | FDA Clears Fish-Skin Technology to Heal Human Wounds
- June 17 | New Board Members Join Kerecis
- May 24 | Kerecis Completes Interim Financing
- September 30 | Kerecis to Present at the 10th Seed Forum Iceland Conference
Archive of News Updates
- December 31 | Kerecis top moments from 2019
- December 30 | fish skin graft successfully healed “Rooster” the horse!
- November 11 | In Honor of Veterans Day: November 11, 2019
- October 9 | Happy Leif Eriksson Day
- September 25 | Kerecis at your service in the Mid-Atlantic U.S.
- September 20 | Kerecis at your service in the Southeast U.S.
- September 5 | Kerecis CEO meets with U.S. Vice President Pence
- May 13 | Success in San Antonio
- April 12 | SAWC: Meet Dora and hear our fish story
- January 23 | Aurora Awards winners announced
- January 9 | Kerecis featured in the Miami Herald
- November 11 | Honoring all who served: Veterans Day 11th November 2018
- October 19 | Treating combat wounds with Kerecis Omega3 fish skin
- October 18 | Icelandic delegation visits Kerecis in the U.S.
- October 13 | Kerecis at Europe’s largest innovation event
- October 12 | Meet us at SAWC Fall on November 2-4
- October 5 | Northern Lights Wound Workshop Gets Rave Reviews
- August 23 | Kerecis in the news: Mega TV newscast