More About Kerecis Skin Substitutes
PRESS RELEASES & NEWS UPDATES
Most recent news items
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE NEWS RECOGNIZES KERECIS VP OF CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT DR. HILMAR...
Kerecis Founder and CEO Fertram Sigurjonsson, has been invited to join Iceland’s...
Thank you all for submitting and sharing your Kerecis clinical experience to the 2020...
Search Our News
Most Recent Press Releases
Most Recent News Updates
- January 28 | 2020 Aurora Award Winners Announced
Archive of Press Releases
- November 7 | Kerecis Expands Scientific Advisory Board
- August 30 | How Fish Skin Is Transforming Healthcare
- November 12 | Kerecis Fish-skin Treatment Receives Medicare “Q” Code
- May 23 | Kerecis to Present at NASDAQ OMX
- February 21 | Fish-Skin Medical Company Completes Funding Round
- January 24 | Does Fish Skin Reduce Scarring from Plastic Surgery?
- November 7 | FDA Clears Fish-Skin Technology to Heal Human Wounds
- June 17 | New Board Members Join Kerecis
- May 24 | Kerecis Completes Interim Financing
- September 30 | Kerecis to Present at the 10th Seed Forum Iceland Conference
Archive of News Updates
- December 31 | Kerecis top moments from 2019
- December 30 | fish skin graft successfully healed “Rooster” the horse!
- November 11 | In Honor of Veterans Day: November 11, 2019
- October 9 | Happy Leif Eriksson Day
- September 25 | Kerecis at your service in the Mid-Atlantic U.S.
- September 20 | Kerecis at your service in the Southeast U.S.
- September 5 | Kerecis CEO meets with U.S. Vice President Pence
- May 13 | Success in San Antonio
- April 12 | SAWC: Meet Dora and hear our fish story
- January 23 | Aurora Awards winners announced
- January 9 | Kerecis featured in the Miami Herald
- November 11 | Honoring all who served: Veterans Day 11th November 2018
- October 19 | Treating combat wounds with Kerecis Omega3 fish skin
- October 18 | Icelandic delegation visits Kerecis in the U.S.
- October 13 | Kerecis at Europe’s largest innovation event
- October 12 | Meet us at SAWC Fall on November 2-4
- October 5 | Northern Lights Wound Workshop Gets Rave Reviews
- August 23 | Kerecis in the news: Mega TV newscast