Share your clinical experience using Kerecis® Omega3 Wound, Burn or O.R.
Case Study Template U.S.
Case Study Template International
Patient Consent Form
Aurora Awards 2021 Submission Now Open!
- Submission deadline is July 15, 2021.
- Each case submitted must be used on patients according to the FDA intended uses.
- A minimum of three cases is preferred.
- The case series should be new and current, illustrating the use of Kerecis Omega3 Wound, Burn or OR.
- All case submission must have healed wound.
- Complete and submit the required forms for selected category. All permissions for photographs and images are granted as part of the submission.
- If you are a U.S government employee, please contact email@example.com for ethics clearance.
- Surgical application
- Resident award
Grand Prizes will be awarded to three of the winners, providing an educational grant to attend and present their cases at the Northern Lights Workshop October 7 – 9, 2021.
- Eight Educational Grants will be awarded for accepted case submission.
- Each of the following categories will have two winners: Chronic Wounds, Surgical Wounds, Burns and Resident.
- Each winner may submit his or her winning case to a national or regional conference in 2021/2022. The educational grant will include an honorarium, a round-trip business-class flight to the event and two nights’ hotel accommodation.